The Medicare Execution Process™
- Increases communication between client and financial advisor at the ideal time
- Helps financial advisors demonstrate leadership on a topic that the client doesn’t expect their help on
- Guides the client to an actual Medicare result, AND...
- Leads the client and financial advisor to subsequent important topics in the financial plan
Financial Advisors share with us why their advice STOPS at Medicare:
- I have no credible education source/partner
- I can’t invest the time to learn/ re-learn Medicare due to imminent and frequent changes, for zero revenue, and risk poor execution
- I’ve invested the time to try to learn Medicare through well intentioned wholesaler partners, but with no results.
We teach Financial Advisors how to save the day by calling clients at the perfect time when the client is most grateful, assuring the client that the advisor has a plan.
That plan – the Medicare Execution Process™ – puts the advisor back in the driver's seat regarding the client's Medicare Enrollment. Engaging a client about Medicare IMMEDIATELY protects the client from HAVING to engage an insurance agent who is unknown, untested, and untrusted.
Our team of tenured former/retired Wholesalers are licensed Medicare Insurance Agents who understand financial advisors, and the many expectations put upon them to navigate different parts of a client’s financial plan. Not having a plan for guiding your clients through Medicare leaves exposure to outside and unknown insurance agents to HAVE to counsel YOUR client. We are financial advisor-focused, and as licensed insurance agents transacting business only in Medicare, your client nor you pay anything to get our counsel. 86% of the Medicare policies we sell come by way of financial advisor partners like you.
The Medicare Execution Process ensures that the Medicare planning experience with the client ALWAYS reflects positively on the architect of the client's financial plan, their financial advisor!
Brian McArthur is experienced in guiding financial advisors on how to guide clients from a Medicare planning conversation, into other areas of financial planning on subsequent days. The three most common opportunities that result from using the Medicare Execution Process™ are:
- Lifetime income planning to fund Medicare-related premiums.
- Long Term Care planning to fill in the gaps that Medicare leaves.
- 401k rollover opportunities.
Brian’s tenure as a wholesaler, mixed with his empathetic approach to guiding my clients through Medicare is exactly what I was looking for to step up the level of guidance that I’ve wanted to offer to clients. I’ve been searching for a partner that doesn’t just educate about Medicare, but who’s guidance results in the client’s actual enrollment into Medicare. I maintain contact / oversight and Brian’s process keeps me at the center of this process, protecting clients from outside insurance agents, and sets my clients at ease that I’ve got a plan for their healthcare needs in retirement.
-Bob / Senior VP of Investments, Financial Advisor
We rely on Brian to train our financial advisors to take charge of the Medicare Planning for our clients. Brian has explained Medicare to our clients individually and en masse, and creates the bridge between a client’s Medicare needs, and the role our financial advisors play. The end result creates relieved and well served clients, with astute financial advisors more confidently guiding clients through Medicare, and then LTC, lifetime income, and other needs within the client’s financial plan.